For Sale $1,160,000 Negotiable - House
This is a rarely opportunity to secure an amazing TEN- bedroom home in sought after area of Cresteood Heights, and ony a short distance to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University and Crestwood Plaza shopping centre.
Positioned on 687 sqm two story block of land, this property boasts 10 bedrooms that divided into three sections for both owner occupied and rental tenants. It is offering amazing potential for the keen investor with excellent rental prices.
Master section downstairs has it’s own private access featuring master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus 2 spacious bedrooms and study, main living & dinning area. The large living area offers a great atmosphere with plenty of natural light. The open plan kitchen with ample storages and dinning area flows through to outdoor tranquil alfresco entertainment area. The landscaped low maintainance garden enhance this smart rendered home and highlight the attractive street appeal.
Second section including 2 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. Third section upstairs consist of 5 other bedrooms with 1 bathroom, contemporary style kitchen, large living and dinning area, which is a perfect layout for renting.
– 10 bedrooms in total
– 4.5 bathrooms
– Large Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– 2 large living areas, 2 dining areas, 2 kitchens; separated for 2 sections
– Covered alfresco area perfect for relaxing / entertaining
– Split system air conditioning
– Fully fenced back yard – low maintainance garden
– Safe, quiet, family friendly community
– Solar panel – huge saving on power
– Large rain water tank
– Large 687m2 block size
Located in the popular Crestwood Heights area this property is only minutes to:
– Numerous Primary & secondary schools;
– Griffith University;
– Griffith University Hospital;
– Shopping Centres (Crestwood Plaza, Ashmore City, Ashmore Plaza;
– Easy access roads including Nerang St & Smith Street Motorway
(convenient M1 access);
– Local Parks & playgrounds;
– Local restaurants & cafes.
Don’t miss out on this beautiful home, call Min to arrange an inspection today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.