Emergency Contacts for Tenants
Please note that if a trades person is called and the fault is found to be tenant negligence the invoice will be fully charged to tenant.
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory service
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or unsecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the property
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the property
All other maintenance issues are classed as Routine and need to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. All maintenance requests need to be in writing and with photos of the issue/ concern, if possible, for processing to commence. Your maintenance request with be attended to and prioritised according to urgency. A Property Manager will get back to you, normally via email, to update you on the progress of the maintenance request.